OpenMPT Crash

Started by pit80, April 13, 2017, 18:55:25

Previous topic - Next topic

pit80

Hello! Anyone got same error?
It's happened random time, while work with tracker.

Saga Musix

You will have to upload the .dmp file that can be found in the path mentioned in that screenshot, otherwise we cannot help you.
PS: Please don't use ALL-CAPS for thread titles. No, you won't get any more attention that way.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

pit80

Ohh sorry.. Yeah i forgret off capslock.

pit80

Well, sorry for my rush post.. I think i found problem.  Some Vst plugin made crash tracker. Thanks.

Saga Musix

Thanks for the dump file. This is a very interesting crash. The crash is related to VST plugins, but the plugin itself does not seem to be the culprit, but our own code instead.
Can you consistently reproduce it with that module? If so, I would like to have a look at the module as that would make debugging the problem much easier.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

Thanks to stinkbug (https://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=951), I could identify the root cause and fix the issue.