What would be the point?

Started by Fatarse, January 28, 2017, 15:54:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatarse

I'm not selfish nor do I believe in just taking .... I found all versions that were missing. I stated that through my posts. Not once did I see any help given not one post. Only moaning from Saga Musix. Don't be so ungreatful. If you had something to share you should have come out of the woodwork early. And not after I had them all. If I share it will be by my choice ... I just can't believe the arrogance venting from this forum! You wish to post what you truly came up with on your search I would like to hear?

Saga Musix

I didn't help you because I had none of the versions you requested. You are not helping anyone because you do not share your findings. If you are not selfish, why do you not share the "lost" versions you found?
QuoteDon't be so ungreatful.
I will be grateful once you upload your findings to a place where anyone can download them. I told you several times that the folks at modland.com would be happy to archive your findings, but you did not listen to me. Can you please explain to me what about that is "arrogant"? I'm all ears.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Fatarse

Who says I don't listen? Besides once all is in order, I will look at putting the lost versions up! But not before! I am testing the archives etc.... Wouldn't want to have more complaints about the archives not working would we??? I could say the same for those who said they had something ...but they have nothing....I have read your posts from different areas ...including mine, and to me they appear arrogant!

LPChip

Fatarse, why didn't you say so in the first place that you were testing the archives?

You wouldn't have had a response from me the way I did if you simply had mentioned that.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Fatarse

Did'nt want you to get to excited and have a "Brain Fart".