Author Topic: Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)  (Read 26397 times)

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
    • Download music, samples, VST plugins: Saga Musix Website
  • Operating System: Windows 7 x64
Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)
« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2009, 17:14:26 »
Well, welcome to the modplug forums. :)
ยป No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Offline LPChip

• Administrator
    • http://lpchip.nl
  • Operating System: Windows 7 (x64bit)
Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)
« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2009, 18:26:21 »
Selamat pagi Adrio :)

And welcome to the forums.

I'm half indonesian and from the Netherlands
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Offline wandering genie

• Active artist
Re: Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2011, 16:10:51 »
LPChip: Yesterday I took a look at your tutorial. Though I am a musician that plays some instruments, I am relatively new to trackers (I had only few experiences with them) but I feel attracted  by them. Your tutorial is helpful and I appreciate and thank the time you dedicated to make it!  :)

Offline LPChip

• Administrator
    • http://lpchip.nl
  • Operating System: Windows 7 (x64bit)
Re: Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)
« Reply #18 on: July 10, 2011, 20:09:30 »
Thanks wandering genie. I'm glad that you found it helpful. Play with the tracker for a while and once you feel ready post one or more songs here. :) The true fun starts when you get feedback to improve yourself. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs