2 (33.3%)
I don't care
1 (16.7%)
Once per month
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: May 14, 2006, 20:01:42

georg

Please post your prefferd day of week and time(and timezine)
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

Squirrel Havoc

I picked every week. Time and zone, hmmmmmmmmm I live in Central Standard Time, so my time I give will be for that one. I would guess anytime after 4PM on a weekend would be the best for me.
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

Snu

ideally, every week would be the best, tho the main issue is if we can get someone to host them that frequently...
i quite liked the 20:00 gmt on saturday, and it seemed to work for most people.  tho maybe alternating times every other week would be best - one earlier, and one later.
i do very much like the idea of it being a regularly scheduled thing, tho we need a minimum number of participants... maybe if more than say 4 dont join, it would be canceled for that week.

LPChip

Strangelly for me to vote this, but I've voted that I don't care.

This is basically because I don't have enough time to enter atm. Once I have again, I will join eventually again.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

apple-joe

Every week. Which day? Doesn't matter. I'm in compo mood these days, so I'd prefer one every week.