[Soundtrack] Inner Fight (youtube)

Started by Lo Bellver, April 28, 2016, 02:42:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Brozilla

Sounds somewhat like something that would play in some kind of free/shareware game in the early 90s. Well the general sound, the score on the other hand is a different story. I think what might be missing is some melodic constructs.
44.1 vs. 48khz sampling rate

Lo Bellver

Brozilla

Generally I think you should have made another topic for the other song but "Lluny Del Temps" left a pretty positive impression. Nice use of stereo effects though admittedly the rhythm did seem to get a bit strange but that seemed deliberate, so I think anyway. However the Microsoft GS Wavetable Piano appeared to clash quite a bit with the fat saw and not to forget the percussion quality. It didn't seem as evident in "Inner Fight" which might be as a result of the piano being more integral in this piece, which I assume is using the sample from 000 - Acoustic Grand Piano.

Arranged I think this can actually be a winner.
44.1 vs. 48khz sampling rate

Lo Bellver

Yeah, I need to rearrange them and use better samples or instruments, that's for sure. I'm actually working on the recording of my first studio album, I hope I can post the new album here anytime soon. It's not made with MPT although 80% of the songs were previously made with MPT and then I've got a guy who's a multi instrumentalist and we're recording with real instruments now. For my second album I want to do the same, and including these two pieces we're discussing.