More relevant changes (up to r6372):
- More MT2 bugfixes
- Some plugins crashed when trying to display information about PC events in status bar or note properties if the event's parameter number exceeded the number of parameters the plugin actually offered.
- Support for SoundFX / MultiMedia Sound modules
- Changed around default MOD playback compatibility settings a bit
- To make the Data Entry shortcuts in the pattern editor more useful, they is now only applied to the first column type of selection, even if it spans several channels (e.g. if the selection starts in the volume column, only volume will be changed).
- Bugfix: When loading a module file from a container (e.g. ZIP), also prompt for a new file name when saving instead of overwriting the container file.
- IT compatible playback fixes
- Parameter Extension (#xx) now also works with Position Jump in MPTM format.
The last remaining known issues have been ironed out, so unless any new problems are encountered, the final release will happen this weekend. Happy bug hunting.