impulse tracker versions!

Started by Fatarse, April 22, 2016, 11:24:55

Previous topic - Next topic

Fatarse

I'm not the one with the Ego ..... Saga Musix..... Whether you believe or not I don't really care😤I actually do have that pot of gold "all impulse tracker versions". Either way your attitude towards me solves nothing! Besides long ago I made a choice to save the pot of gold we call "Rare Software from the old days!" Even though someone once said to me what for ? And here right now is the proof why. Because my generation had the greatest time in history with all the freedom to create! But now a lot of that software has been lost to rot and new software being developed for the new platforms. Some new stuff is utter crap. Hence why I hear so much about those wanting to go back to the oldskool ways. I must admit it's good to see that mod plug tracker came out of the ashes where so many did not. I have just noticed that fast tracker is being ported to windows interesting indeed but I wasn't really a fan of it I preferred scream tracker and impulse tracker. While I may have some of that pot of gold my interest was to complete the impulse tracker history for future generations to see and use. I was doing the same for modplug tracker too....There is no ego here just someone keeping the old scene alive for the future.

Fartarse😩

Fatarse

Maybe one day I will release them to the net once more. But remember I'm not the only who may have them.

Fatarse

LPChip

I don't get it Fatarse. Why is it so hard to share your collection with the rest, and have them all at one place?

Maybe Saga Musix can be called selfish, but with an attitude like this, I would definitely include you in it too. From the first post, you never seemed to have an intention to share this, only ask for our help. You did not even edit your first post to remove the versions you had collected.

I did some searching for versions I have collected (yes I am an Impulse Tracker user myself) and when I got back to the topic, ready to share them with you, I found out that you already had them quite a few replies down. I felt disappointed because all the energy I put into it to help you was going to waste, just because you felt "meh" to keep us informed properly.

The only reason someone would not do this, is because they did not intend to share the result anyway, and every help received would simply be bonus.

So once again, I would want to ask if you can please share the collection with us, and give back. I'd love to have all versions myself.

Thanks,
LPChip
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Exhale

Quote from: Fatarse on January 28, 2017, 12:55:40
Maybe one day I will release them to the net once more. But remember I'm not the only who may have them.
Indeed, but the good people here have tried hard to help you and you are throwing it back in their face by not sharing, not cool fatarse

Fatarse

Not once did I see any comment on my thread saying I found something except yours truly!!! Only until I have them all , do you come out of the wood work and complain and moan. Saga Musix complained about 1.05 only was bug fixes ..... So don't me that you wrote anything here until now. It's all horse shit period! If you truly had something , then I say where is it? I never said I wouldn't share , I'm like those selfish types in the world. Give credit were credit is due. Stop your moaning!!! At least lpchirp had something but sat on the side lines until I had revealed that I had 1.03. Give me a break you are so ungreatful!!!

LPChip

I'm closing this topic because there doesn't seem to be any purpose other than flaming.

Fatarse if you are willing to share what you have, please send me a PM and I'll reopen the topic so you can share your collection.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs