Author Topic: Anyone want to collab on a song?  (Read 2104 times)

Offline Toast

• Active artist
  • Operating System: Windows
Anyone want to collab on a song?
« on: March 24, 2016, 23:57:27 »
Hello there! :)

I was just looking to collab with anyone who wants to on a song sometime in the future... if you want to contact me about this just email me at thbh88@gmail.com

I hope to get a response! :D

Offline LPChip

• Administrator
    • http://lpchip.nl
  • Operating System: Windows 7 (x64bit)
Re: Anyone want to collab on a song?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2016, 20:12:56 »
What kind of music do you make and how long have you been tracking?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
    • Download music, samples, VST plugins: Saga Musix Website
  • Operating System: Windows 7 x64
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2016, 20:56:29 »
What kind of music do you make
Or to put it in a different perspective: Which styles would you like to try out if you could collab with someone who is more experienced in them - because that can be even more fun than just cooperating in something you already feel safe at.
ยป No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Offline Toast

• Active artist
  • Operating System: Windows
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 22:57:48 »
Well, I've been using the tracker for ten months or so, and I've made 55 songs. I'd say that my music has elements of chiptune music and a bit of electronic too...

Offline Brozilla

• Inspired artist
  • Operating System: Windows 10
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2016, 00:31:02 »
I'd say that my music has elements of chiptune music and a bit of electronic too...
If you're still interested I'd like to work as well. Fiddled with some genres but the most recent being Super NES/SNES-like music. Obviously not the same flavor as chip but.....
44.1 vs. 48khz sampling rate