Author Topic: (MODULE SITES FROM THE (90s)  (Read 4308 times)

Offline arseniiv

• Active artist
  • Operating System: Windows 7 x64 SP1
Re: (MODULE SITES FROM THE (90s)
« Reply #15 on: February 15, 2016, 22:32:43 »
Yeah. My point was, specifically, what one understands as a good pie is more their own knowledge than anyone else’s, so why not to try bake that perfect pie yourself. :)
Feel free to correct my English grammar
Music & sounds: [Freesound] [SoundCloud] [Direct links to music on friend’s site]

Offline Inkwisitor

• Active artist
« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2016, 12:22:30 »
i don't want to make drum & bass or any music i want the 90s lol fuck anything over 2001

Offline Inkwisitor

• Active artist
« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2016, 12:41:33 »
In previous your topics, you get bunch of various links to old tracker modules. I have question for you: you are kid or troll?

those modules are awful :L

Offline Inkwisitor

• Active artist
« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2016, 12:52:36 »
Not true , so many mod tunes created were great tunes.... They really had no time for tagging etc... We were too busy making music.

Lol if u actually was making good music you would put the effort in to detaling your track, SAMPLES,Bitrate,Even comments about it.

if not then there must be somethign wrong with peoples brains

Offline Fatarse

• Inspired artist
  • Operating System: windows
« Reply #19 on: February 18, 2016, 15:18:45 »
Let's put it this way , most of the mods didn't have people's tags I should know I listened to shit loads of them. Only a percentage of them put there names or handles on them. Such as Counterpoint from Canada and the Zapper. Others like Future Crew  a group  that created music and demos. Some of us preferred to remain anonymous for many reasons. If people liked your music back then or your demos that info would get back to you via popularity! So inkwisitor don't be so critical music is a matter of taste for all of us! You like drum and bass, I like trance and Techno etc.... Just in enjoy the ride!  8)

Offline Fatarse

• Inspired artist
  • Operating System: windows
« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2016, 15:46:08 »
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 15:51:34 by Fatarse »