Drum & bass XM.IT.

Started by Inkwisitor, February 04, 2016, 10:45:15

Previous topic - Next topic

Inkwisitor

:/

herodotas

Who made this? And why you share mp3 not original XM? We like modules to.
life is darker than it seems

Inkwisitor

got another way we can chat?

herodotas

Fatarse

I shall, thanks inkwisitor. ;)

Fatarse

While I have the occasional drum and bass cd I'm not a huge fan of that genre...but I do like Trance, Techno, Hardcore and a little bit of lollipop music. These days I'm making more uplifting trance and techno with a little happy hardcore on the side. ;D :P now all my huge music collection is now digital!  8) :o

Inkwisitor

is it possible to actually view your collection you keep talking about ;)?

Fatarse

No , because as I said I'm very busy, im lucky I get any time out to write forum messages at all. Maybe in a few months time I might be able too , but don't hold your breathe my collection is not online. I doubt it will be for the foreseeable future. Besides most of the mods are online so you might have to trawl those sites to get the samples you want for your drum and bass.

herodotas

Inkwisitor, why you dont share your collection? Mods are open source music anyway. How I remember, I share my collection of dnb mods for you. Please share your's.   

Inkwisitor

im sure uve got everything i have 'u was here before me right....?'

Saga Musix

Your point was there there were not enough sites where you could find the DnB stuff you were looking for. Maybe to make this world a better place, you could go and create your own list of good stuff - not necessarily here, but e.g. on a blog or something. This way, people with similar musical taste as yours would have an easier time.
This is more or less how ModArchive started - kind of an elitist archive only containing some best personal picks, but obviously it has changed over the years.

Also, please be civilized, you two.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Inkwisitor

Hg

.^o

Inkwisitor

Quote from: Fatarse on February 04, 2016, 11:28:38
Are you sure you have everything? I have been around since the beginning... I was once a young grasshopper! :o I have a treasure trove of MODS....collected from the days of BBS! All stored away on HDD! Plus many from the early days of Ancient Internet! 8)

Inkwisitor

: :o