Author Topic: Colour schemes for openmpt?  (Read 4095 times)

Offline LPChip

• Administrator
    • http://lpchip.nl
  • Operating System: Windows 10 Pro N (x64bit)
Re: Colour schemes for openmpt?
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2016, 12:06:49 »
Looks like we are going around in circles. I'm not talking about the OS I'm referring to the program itself! But as saga musix said he has no intention of changing openmpt's interface via skin plugins... So I guess I will look at a dull grey interface while making music , if I use it to make music.

And this kind of cynical note won't change our attitudes. If you want OpenMPT to look differently, you can use other software or OS skins. So there's no need to look at the dull grey interface at all.

Here's an image of my OpenMPT:

Not dull at all!
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Offline Fatarse

• Inspired artist
  • Operating System: windows
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2016, 15:20:37 »
Haha that's just the pattern editor modification! Each to their own!

Offline LDAsh

• Active artist
    • Violation Entertainment
  • Operating System: WinXP/Win7
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2016, 14:25:40 »
I felt compelled to bump this with my own.  Let's see who has the most beautiful looking OpenMPT out there! :P  I'm not saying this is "beautiful" but certainly the most easy (despite a couple of elements not playing nice there with stubborn black text) on my particular pair of eyeballs:-

BTW, I completely agree that this software should not be skinnable unless of course it will in no way interfere with the performance and compatibility of the software, which is the great thing about it.  Nothing worse than audio software that tries to look like a game UI and then struggles to mix even 16 channels together at once.  OpenMPT FTW!

« Last Edit: June 18, 2016, 14:29:50 by LDAsh »