[Electronic Orchestra] Prepare to Embark (.mptm)

Started by frostray2c, November 20, 2015, 00:34:18

Previous topic - Next topic

frostray2c

I was experimenting with openMPT at school, and later brought this home to spruce it up. It eventually turned into a song, where i tried a different technique: attempting to make the majority of the sounds sound like natural instruments. Very few of them were intentionally electronic sounding. That's the basic summary of it. Some parts I feel are repetitive, but any time i make non-dubstep songs i seem to unknowingly rush them. Don't know if repetition is a product of that, but meh.

Saga Musix

Nice Synth1 patches as usual, however all in all they do not seem to like each other very much. ;) For example channel 1-3 seem to make the mix rather muddy starting from pattern 7. Together with the other chords there's just going on too much later on.
The arp on channel 6/7 very much sounds like your average early-90s Eurodance track. ;)
Still a nice composition though.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.