[Dark Ambient] Hack Your Mind (Youtube)

Started by Lo Bellver, November 14, 2015, 04:31:36

Previous topic - Next topic

Lo Bellver

I think it's Dark Ambient, according to the definitions I found in this forum... I'll be posting in the info of each of my song in my channel whether it's done with MPT or not, check the info of the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fMe7gvYggkA

Enjoy

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Okay, its my first time hearing something like this. Anyway, i found the track at best unsetting, but in a good way. Would have been fitting if your track used some ambient pads besides the disorted sawpad, since it could have createn an way darker atmosfere.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Lo Bellver

My lack of sample collection is legendary, I've been using the same samples for the last 15 years, and it's a really very small collection. I agree with you. I was precisely trying to make a song that was unsetting in the good way that you mention. I'm happy to see I managed to express that correctly.

I listened to the mp3 in my car today, and I found out how bad the mix sounds. I'm thinking to convert each channel into a different wav and then mix it with protools, so it finally sounds as I desire.

Saga Musix

Quote from: Lo Bellver on November 14, 2015, 23:54:50
My lack of sample collection is legendary, I've been using the same samples for the last 15 years, and it's a really very small collection.
That condition can be remedied easily, check out the "Web Resources" entry in OpenMPT's Help menu, and also the sample sites topic in the help section of this forum.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.