How should I get in contact w/ chiptune artists?

Started by Toast, November 01, 2015, 00:54:34

Previous topic - Next topic

Toast

Hey guys :)

So I've been listening to chiptunes for hours and hours every day since I first found them in March. I've really liked what I've heard, and I've also started making some of my own. I also recently found some higher quality instruments to use and everything, but what I don't have is years of experience like some of these chiptune composers. I was basically wondering what is the best way to contact them. Thx!

Saga Musix

The best way to contact them is to take the contact info found in their module texts.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

ida

LPChip

There are a few chiptune artists on this forum, me included. Why don't you create a topic and ask your question there?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Toast

Thanks for the help! :) Ill make sure to take your good advice, guys.