[Jazz Latin] Paseando contigo

Started by rncekel, September 10, 2015, 11:26:38

Previous topic - Next topic

rncekel

An almost finished draft for my next album, "3". This song (the title means "Walking with you") is dedicated to my wife, and it's a return to my roots, with a 3+3+2 rhythm and harmony on chords of 7th.
Relax and enjoy it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-I_azRavn-bM1YzcVllandmTE0/view?usp=sharing

Saga Musix

I tried downloading it but Google tries to convince me to create an account to be able to access the file.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

rncekel

I think I had made a mistake; I hope the link now is OK

Saga Musix

Yup, it's working now. Nice and laid-back tune. Are you using samples or plugins for those sounds? They sound pretty good.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

rncekel

Free samples, turned into ".iti" instruments. The drums are a subset from the huge Natural sound drum, with a pair of samples from elsewhere added; the piano is made from part of the samples from "splendid_136.sf2"; the sax from "Sax Tenor Breathy (2,122KB).sf2", and the bass is an .iti I made from some free samples, I don't remember exactly from where. But, of course, I also have used some free vst for reverb, and so on.
Thanks for your interest

Saga Musix

Pretty impressive for pure sample work then! :)

Lo Bellver

I know how hard to track Jazz is, and you've done a pretty impressive work.

I think I must show my credentials when it comes to jazz, as a newbie here, in order to be taken seriously :P, so here we go (this song was not made with MPT, though, it's a real band playing):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=szr0mTTPw54

pete the hutt

Samples or no samples - this i gladly play in my home when my guests arrive and settle down for a good brewed coffee and a cigar.
Atari -> Amiga -> PC -> now
Notator -> Octamed -> Modplug ->now

rncekel