[Trance] Progressively Backwards (mptm/ogg)

Started by Saga Musix, May 22, 2015, 18:49:01

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

I guess I'm sort of back into making trance. Here's a tune which ranked 4th in the newschool music compo at Outline 2015. Well, a shortened version, that is. Here's the tune in its full glory, 6:27 long. Tons of self-made Synth1 patches again.

Download
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Sounds more like classic hip hop to me. It is pretty repetive with the drum lines, but the reverb and pad sounds gave the track alot of soul.
I showed this track of yours to my bro, and he liked it alot.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

Er.... What the eff? :o Have you ever listened to hiphop, or trance for that matter? I mean, I know that trance has many confusing subgernes but this is very much by any definition trance music, not hip-hop.

Thanks for the listen, anyway.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteThanks for the listen, anyway.
Is an pleasure. :)

Oh, and how can i get the OGG file of this track?
When i click the OGG file downoad link, it throws me at an player playing the track, but doesn't let me download it.

.^o

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Quoteright click save as ?? ;)
If i click ''.ogg version'', no window with the saving options appears. Just an player interface, and that is all :-\.
Ok, i got it finaly with right clicking ''.ogg version'' and selecting ''Save Link As''.

J.Ruegg

arseniiv

Oh, Saga, this piece (for my taste) is the best your trance ever! :D (Though I hadn't listened to all of them.) It's cool. Please, keep on!
Feel free to correct my English.
Music & sounds: [Freesound] [SoundCloud] [Direct links to music]

Saga Musix

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

I take back about this track resembling hip hop.
Its just that the drum beat reminds me alot of it.