[Free Jazz?] 4 to 4 swing (MOD)

Started by FreezeFlame(Alchemy), May 18, 2015, 18:39:59

Previous topic - Next topic

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Phew, it has been an while since i last uploaded any tracks. This has to be the most abstract track i composed. If you like it, do you mind posting it? Thnaks for listening :).

Oh, and this MOD is by structure compatible with the Amiga. You only need to change ''[name of track].mod'' to ''mod.[name of track]''.
Wish you all good luck composing music (or whatever comes from mind to sheet) :).

The samples i used are from Freepats. Here is an link to there wepside:
http://freepats.zenvoid.org/
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

apple-joe

I'll be honest: I think the good percussion section set a high standard and was spoiled by the bass guitar. The latter I find is just not at the same level as the percussion, and on top of that it's monotonous. Maybe making the bass more in sync with the drums would have made a huge difference. The bass rhythm is very static, how about making it sound busier, more details, and a rest here and there? All this notwithstanding, you clearly attempted something a bit different than the usual and I like listening to the composition.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Im horrible at making melodies and progressing them. Drums are more my thing.
But thanks for having listened and posted your comments about the track :). Means alot to me, considering i get rarely reviews on my tracks.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

apple-joe

Where can I download more of your music? OK, I could start by looking for other threads you've started in this forum section, but maybe you have some site as well.

EDIT: Simply clicking your profile gave me a list of songs, nice.