parameter editor

Started by inemuri1985, December 21, 2014, 17:22:44

Previous topic - Next topic

inemuri1985

hi, could someone tell me where i find the parameter editor?

Saga Musix

Make a selection over some rows in a channel, then select "Visualize Effect" from the context menu or press Alt+B (or whatever shortcut may be on your setup)... maybe. Maybe because it is apparently broken and will refuse to work randomly since OpenMPT 1.23.05.00. Good that noone seems to have noticed that. ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

inemuri1985

ok, it says encountered an improper argument . so there is a bug here? np

thanks  :)

Saga Musix

Yeah, exactly that one. It seems to work very erratically at the moment, and I'm not quite sure why, or why it worked before - the code wasn't really changed around recently.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

inemuri1985

LPChip

Quote from: Saga Musix on December 21, 2014, 18:03:41
Yeah, exactly that one. It seems to work very erratically at the moment, and I'm not quite sure why, or why it worked before - the code wasn't really changed around recently.

I think its Scrooge. They're coming for you Saga Musix! :nuts:  ;D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

FWIW this bug has been fixed in the latest test version, so the parameter editor is now fully usable again.