mod mixtape with 10 songs

Started by kit beats, December 20, 2014, 13:39:43

Previous topic - Next topic

kit beats

Hello MP,

I have a bunch of mod's i like to mix up to one song is that possible?

cheers,
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin

Saga Musix

Maybe. You can try the module merging functionality. It will try its best to merge the modules, but there are limitations (read the linked article). The rest is up to you.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Also another (but impractical way) would be to first export everything to wav, and then load them in as samples. I would use a sequencer for that method though, and Saga's method is better for tracked music. Just in case it doesn't work, I gave an alternative. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

kit beats

Ok thanks guys and@Saga Musix i'mgonna takea lookat that. thinkithink make little bits of the mod and export to wav and put them toghether, yes its an alternative ;D
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin