Another blind user of OpenMPT

Started by Diamond, December 19, 2014, 00:26:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Diamond

Here is another blind user of OpenMPT.
https://soundcloud.com/jyrgen-dengo
He tells me the songs Vanematele, Kodule, Through the Night, and Astral Lifeform were all made with OpenMPT.  Although I couldn't find Astral Lifeform.  LOL obviously this gentleman has much more talent than myself.  I don't know if he has an account here on the forums.

Saga Musix

Very nice stuff indeed. It's great to see that nice tunes like this can be made with OpenMPT even by blind users.

BTW, just in case you missed it: In the latest test builds, the content of the currently active cell is now always shown in the status bar, so it should be possible to read out all important pattern information from there.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

atari

Having as much useful information as possible in the status bar is great. Then programs like AutoHotkey can come and do something based on what they find in the status bar, in the various control/edit contents. The main idea here is not thinking, the developers know everything already, only giving the real-time information out, letting the users decide what they will with that information.

For example I would like to see the current playing line in the window title!