[Electro] Into the Eyes [.mp3/.mptm]

Started by frostray2c, October 20, 2014, 21:07:51

Previous topic - Next topic

frostray2c

I wish i could have provided the mptm format for people to look at, but unfortunately there was a plugin in there that costed money so i wouldn't actually be able to provide for those who didn't have it. I tried to make up for it, but for some reason what i did slowed down my song in the program, so i kept away from that. Anyway, this is about the song. It's electro with small 'dubstepy' elements, but not much. I tried alot of new things in here including sidechaining and attaching midi macros to plugin parameters for automation. I actually never usually do that.

EDIT: .mptm is down there     

|   

Saga Musix

Not exactly my style, but I guess it's good for what it is - feels a bit empty at times, though.

QuoteI wish i could have provided the mptm format for people to look at, but unfortunately there was a plugin in there that costed money so i wouldn't actually be able to provide for those who didn't have it.
That's not a valid reason for not providing the module. ;) I've done it before as well, so that people who'd like to look at the module can still look at it - and those who own the plugin can hear it in its full glory as well.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

frostray2c

Really? Well, i guess i'll put it in the post then.

Saga Musix

Thanks for the update, and thanks for helping keeping open source music alive that way. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.