[SNES Music Remake] Super Mario World - Vanilia Doom (XM,IT)

Started by FreezeFlame(Alchemy), September 03, 2014, 19:58:26

Previous topic - Next topic

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

The two tracks aren't remakes, but just higher quality versions (better samples) of the original theme.

Was a pain recreating the drum lines, but it payed of :).

Originaly when i tried making this remaster, i worked with the XM format before shifting the project to the IT format and recreating the XM files with the finished data.
And co-op worked on them so that they sound indentical.

Side note: The IT file is using mono sample compression, so if you're player of choice doesn't support them, then use the XM file, since there indentical in sound and structure. Both use 8 channels. And are together packed with 7Zip.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Original Composer: Koji Kondo
Game of Origin: Super Mario World (SNES)
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

Well, it's a bit... short? And it's not a remaster, that would be taking the original source and improving its mastering. It's a remake.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

QuoteWell, it's a bit... short?
I tried to recreate the original SNES track as accurate as possible, which means that its lenght (i know its short, but i didn't aimed to do some remix. Just an remake, as you metioned :) ) had to be the same. The original track is short, but (ironicaly) the longest map track of the whole game.

QuoteAnd it's not a remaster, that would be taking the original source and improving its mastering. It's a remake.
Damn it. I knew there was something wrong with the title.

EDIT:Fixed it.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).