[Progressive Trance] Cosmic Breakout (mptm/ogg)

Started by Saga Musix, July 29, 2014, 23:27:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

A shortened version of Cosmic Breakout won the streamed music compo at Nordlicht 2014. It's really been a long time since I've managed to make a tune considerably longer than 4 minutes, so finally here's a new one. All synth patches were programmed by myself in Synth1, and I intend to release a complete Synth1 soundbank including these patches sometime later this year.

Download
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

J.Ruegg

Great tune.

Very well mixed, Looks like you are a good sound designer, will you try the One Synth Challenge some day?

Saga Musix

Thanks for the feedback. I may one day, but it heavily depends on the synth. I'm pretty familiar with Synth1 and my hardware, but I haven't got used to many other plugins yet. And synth drums are always a pain in the ass...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

J.Ruegg

Hi Saga!
The choosed synth for this month OSC is synth1 ! https://sites.google.com/site/kvrosc/osc-68-synth1.
And I'm almost sure that there are a lot of nice drum patches.

So this could be a nice oportunity for you :).

Saga Musix

Thanks, that looks interesting. :)
Quote from: J.Ruegg on October 05, 2014, 00:12:20
And I'm almost sure that there are a lot of nice drum patches.
Well, it's still a virtual analog, so the range of timbres is somewhat limited... But I managed to create a few drums. I kinda want to only use my own patches. :)