[Asian Folk] A Little Chinese Love Story (Stream)

Started by Astro Sonic, June 21, 2014, 21:45:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Lovely tune. The flute is rather ear-piercing in the louder parts, though. I'd reduce the volume and/or lowpass it a bit since it's really aggressive. and makes that part almost unbearable to listen to on my headphones (which says quite something since some people would say that my own tracks have too much treble and they sound more than okay on my headphones).
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Astro Sonic

Quote from: Saga Musix on June 21, 2014, 21:55:11
Lovely tune. The flute is rather ear-piercing in the louder parts, though. I'd reduce the volume and/or lowpass it a bit since it's really aggressive. and makes that part almost unbearable to listen to on my headphones (which says quite something since some people would say that my own tracks have too much treble and they sound more than okay on my headphones).
Thanks for the input.

I listened to the track again on my computer, using my Sennheiser HD650. At the volumes I listen to the flute doesn't sound aggresive to me. I'll listen to it on my stereo, which I haven't done with this track. Perhaps I have upped the trebble a bit too much when mastering the track.