[Ambient] Nacht Spaziergang (MP3) - 5th place in the KVR OSC 63

Started by J.Ruegg, June 20, 2014, 16:43:26

Previous topic - Next topic

J.Ruegg

This was my entry for the KVR One Synth Challenge 63 :

Nacht Spaziergang

All sounds where from VOPM, a Fm synth, A bit complicated to handle with, but nice!

Ranked 5th, and winned a Synthmaster :D.

Enjoy!, comments are wellcome  :D .

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Interesting sounds coming from you're composition (and that VOPM plugin).
Its groove is sometimes percussion fixed in the beat (around 3/4 of the song uses the same drum sequence), but the sounds blend in very fitting.

By sound, maybe this song can be classified by genre as Ambient, due to the construction of the track and the intruments in use.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

Nice tune, you really know you way around single synth compos. By the way, we Germans really love our composite words, so the correct spelling would be "Nachtspaziergang". ;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

J.Ruegg

Quote from: FreezeFlame(Alchemy) on June 21, 2014, 09:40:14
Interesting sounds coming from you're composition (and that VOPM plugin).
Its groove is sometimes percussion fixed in the beat (around 3/4 of the song uses the same drum sequence), but the sounds blend in very fitting.

By sound, maybe this song can be classified by genre as Ambient, due to the construction of the track and the intruments in use.

Thanks!.

I wasn't sure if it was Chillout  :D.

J.Ruegg

Quote from: Saga Musix on June 21, 2014, 21:22:25
Nice tune, you really know you way around single synth compos. By the way, we Germans really love our composite words, so the correct spelling would be "Nachtspaziergang". ;)
:-[
Agh, My german isn't so good, but in the moment of give it a title, I haven't know how to say that in english(now I know).  :D

Thanks!