unable to download latest version of ModPlug. error every time

Started by moltres_rider, May 22, 2014, 18:17:47

Previous topic - Next topic

moltres_rider

unable to download latest version of Modplug!!! EVERY TIME I click on the download link the following error pops up in its own window 550 Can't change directory to /users/sagamusix/openmpt/OpenMPT-1.23.03.00-Setup.exe: Not a directory

moltres_rider

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

I tested the download for the latest version (1.23.03.00), and you're right about the installer download.
Unlike you're case, the download link throws me at an side saying ''that the page was not found''.

But it does get tricky, since the download did worked after i entered the download section a few times after, but again i see the same error after again clicking the downaload link of the installer package.

This are so far my findings.

Try using the zipped package instead, since this wierd download error does not appear (for me atleast).
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

moltres_rider

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Try posting an picture of you're trouble with the download error so that the problem can be easier indentified (the download links work in my case still).
About the solving, it seems to me unusual. The pic might help.
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

Quotethe download links work in my case still
That's because the downloads are round-robin links. Either you get a download from untergrund.net, which seems to be borked at the moment (and no, I can't do anything about it), or from my own server, which still works.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.