Voxengo releases open source audio sample rate converter

Started by Rakib, August 21, 2013, 21:18:06

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Nice, but since you post in in the dev corner and I suppose you want to imply that it could be useful for OpenMPT... I suspect that the only place where it could be useful would be the sample editor. It states that it can work with any samplerate, but it probably requires some setup before every conversion, so it's not very useful for the resampler that can be found in the mixer routines.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Atlantis

Put an end to the loudness war. Don't limit or compress your mixdown until mastering; leave the master channel alone.

http://www.facebook.com/atlanteanrecords

Saga Musix

FWIW, r8brain-free is now used in the latest revisions for arbitrary sample rate conversion in the sample editor. I still don't think it's practical for realtime mixing, though.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.