Problem when opening MPT up.

Started by Dj Cruk CHIKIN, April 23, 2006, 16:54:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Dj Cruk CHIKIN

A very very... incredibly annoying caution window comes up everytime i open mpt.

"Can't open keyboard config file G:\\Documents and settings\Guest\Desktop\OpenMPT1.17RC2_athlon32\default.mkb for reading."

I used to use the athlon32 one..  but i deleted it all and now im using P3. i have litterally nothin to do with athlon32.

I've seen the default.mkb file in the mpt directory, checked all targets and they all lead to   "G:\Documents and Settings\Guest\My Documents\Kuldeep's Work\Modplug\OpenMPT1.17RC2_P3\mptrack_P3.exe"

VST works fine... Basically the whole program works fine. But i just still get this annoyng caution window.

If you can help, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Eat... Its good for you.

Gaspy Conana

LPChip

Go to your settings window, key preset manager, and browse to the correct file by pressing load. Apply, ok, close mpt, reopen, and the message should be gone.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Dj Cruk CHIKIN

Ohh thank you Chip... i was about to get a nervous breakdown :P. I hate that windows caution window piano noise :P It drives me CRAZZYY :?
Eat... Its good for you.

LPChip

Quote from: "Dj Cruk CHIKIN"Ohh thank you Chip... i was about to get a nervous breakdown :P. I hate that windows caution window piano noise :P It drives me CRAZZYY :?

You're welcome :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs