[Electronic/Downtempo] LPChip - Traz (Chilldown mix) (c64)

Started by LPChip, September 19, 2013, 09:40:11

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I make C64 remixes from time to time, and I'm active in the SLAYRadio community as well.

If you are too, then you already heard this song a few times on the shows: the BBB (as exclusive), The Unpredictable with Cactus and GurtyGurt - Radio Awesome.

So far people are loving it, so it would be unfair if I kept this from you. :)

The song may be a little on the low side in volume. Tried to keep it around 11 RMS but the standard seems near 8 nowadays. At least this gives a nice headroom feeling.

The song can be downloaded here: http://remix.kwed.org/download.php/5148/LPChip%20-%20Traz%20%28Chill%20down%20mix%29.mp3
Song length: 6:32
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Mr.Eagle

I like it.
A beautiful ear charmer on a sunny sunday... Good work, LPChip!
sorry for my bad English

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

unfa

Wow. Beautiful and original sound in this. Great writing.
my music Right now. I'am working with OpenMPT on Ubuntu. Just a bit harder... but still possible and I'am happy about this :)

LPChip

sso

Sounds loud enough to me. Its not how loud it is, it is how good it sounds and this sounds very fine.

How did you do the vocals? kinda sound like a synth.

LPChip

It is a synth. Its called AquesTone. It generates these anime style singing.

sso

sso

Do you have a link to any other presets/banks for it?

LPChip

No. The plugin is really too simple to have preset/banks for it. Just 2 voices with 2 version of each and some knobs.

sso