[Amiga Remix] Steelchambers2 HQ Remake (it/ogg)

Started by Saga Musix, August 31, 2013, 22:02:23

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Many of you will most likely remember Pinball Fantasies, a fantastic pinball simulation for the Amiga and PC. The intro music of this game has always had a special place in my heart, and so I decided to take the hardware that was used to create the samples for this tune, re-record them in high quality and make this HQ remake of the tune. The composition is pretty much unaltered and Olof Gustafsson's original work, not mine. I just split it up to more channels (to make editing easier), recorded the new samples and balanced everything. For me, this is how the original tune should have sounded.

Download
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Ah cool! You should post this at remix64.com :) Lots of lovers for amiga remixes there. SlayRadio also likes them. I'll spam this link on the IRC channel. I'm sure lots of love will come from that direction too :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

It's already in the AmigaRemix upload queue.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Thats one of those tunes i will forever remember :'( :).

Its simply epic,but i heard a part of this tune in one of Jogeir Liljedahl modules...interesting yet wierd.Who originaly composed this?
But anyway,if you made every sample with an synth,bravo.

You're remixed track is awesome!
Blue Flames of the Night.

Was known as Alchemy before(with an Dialga picture).

Saga Musix

Jogeir is known for...err... borrowing lots of melodies from other people's music (and make new awesome stuff out of it). The original tune was most definitely composed by Olof Gustafsson aka Blaizer.

rchrdcrg

This, sir, just made my f-ing day. I've tried a few remasters of old MOD songs, and I always wanted to take a crack at this one, but it was rather... intimidating. Hearing it with these amazing samples is just blowing my mind right now. Huge thanks!

Saga Musix

Quote from: rchrdcrg on September 01, 2013, 04:36:03I always wanted to take a crack at this one, but it was rather... intimidating.
I know this feeling. IMHO there is not a single remix out there which does justice to this tune. That's probably because there's really nothing that can be improved in this tune, except for the samples. So that's what I did. Thanks for the kind words!

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Do you mind if i upload you're remake in my Youtube channel?

Saga Musix

I don't get the point of that but as long as you follow the license the tune is released under, it's not a problem, I guess.

FreezeFlame(Alchemy)

Alright.

My channel is Loundre3,an game extention dedicated one.
The only reason is sharing.Not more,not less.