[Synthpop] Funky Junkie (it/ogg)

Started by Saga Musix, May 17, 2013, 23:08:30

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

More 80s cheese. This time, it's a coop track that I made together with bacter. It ranked 5th in the streamed music compo at Outline 2013 (not bad for a compo full of MP3s...). It has everything you need: Sync Lead. Wavbell. Linn Claps. Cowbell. Orchestra Hits.
Living Calliope. Fantasia. Bring on the 80s cheese.

Download
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Harbinger

Notes as i'm listening:

Love the chosen chord progression, and the classic timbres that are used to build on it. This could have easily been composed by our dear colleague Oliwerke, as there is an old late 80s feel to the instrumental choices. Snappy little rhythmic feel with lots of major chords, old-timey FX, and an excellent song structure. Great for Saturday chores and livening up the gathering. 4.0 out of 5 stars.

mrvegas

You had me at Linn Claps.  You did manage to get about every 80s stereotype sound in there --  sounds great to me!

Saga Musix

Quote from: mrvegas on October 18, 2013, 02:50:15
You did manage to get about every 80s stereotype sound in there
Yup, that was pretty much my goal. :D Thanks for the comments!
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.