Stereo Seperation in Instrument Window

Started by Christofori, April 16, 2006, 05:12:40

Previous topic - Next topic

Christofori

Hey,

First off, thanks for working on MPT guys -- it's been my favorite tracker forever... and the new features are greatly appreciated. ;)

That said, I do like to occasionally use Stereo/Pan Seperation for an instrument in my tracks.  It'd be nice to be able to reverse the pan seperation; as it is now, the low end (below the centre point) is always on the left; the higher stuff is on the right.  What if we want to reverse it?  Or, is this feature already available and I'm just not seeing it?

Thanks in advance! :D
/christofori
'slightly disturbed and wonderfully content'
*Master of the Obvious*

speed-goddamn-focus

Squirrel Havoc

Hey, a fellow Okie! Where abouts is BA? And what style of music do you work in?
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

LPChip

Hey, Welcome Christofori!

Why would you want to have lower values be panning to the right? Im curious cus I never found the need for that :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

georg

Wow. Welcome to the forum.

I'm not sure i'm right but i think you're asking because you're used to it being the other way around in another tracker, am i right? I think there's no option for that, but it's not a bad idea. I find it infuriating when my habits are interrupted that way. (Like the subtle but annoying differences in cropping in Photoshop and Photo-paint.)
I'll never make sword-chucks...
Update - 2013 I still havent made sword-chuks.
Update - 2021 What the hell are sword-chuks? :((

speed-goddamn-focus

Press the down arrow to get negative numbers

Christofori

Thanks for posting the solution again; since some of the info. was lost it'll be helpful in case anyone else needs the answer. :)
/christofori
'slightly disturbed and wonderfully content'
*Master of the Obvious*