Quantize option in latest test build

Started by Diamond, December 12, 2012, 11:03:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

It not's a programming nightmare, it's a GUI design nightmare - The space is already packed with stuff, and adding another icon will break the compatibility with lower resolutions. I could probably remove the "?" icon, since you can also get to the pattern properties by clicking the upper-left corner of the pattern display - that way, one more icon could be placed there.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Harbinger

Sounds good, but you know, i'd rather you channel your talents and efforts to other features and fixes. The energy and attention you expend for us is like gold. No need to perfect clumps of soil -- there are mountains to move! ;D

Saga Musix

Well, I don't really like half-baked features - so this definitely has to be fixed in some way.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

Quantize settings are now remembered between sessions.

Diamond

Quote from: Saga Musix on December 21, 2012, 23:41:32
Quantize settings are now remembered between sessions.

Excellent, thanks again.