I finally got the music extracted. It is in extended MIDI format (.xmi). What that means (or what RMI is), I am not sure. ModPlug Tracker does not open XMI files, but it apparently does open RMI files (at least, that is one of the formats listed for MIDI). Now, I am trying to convert the files to waveforms. Winamp does it, but at least one of the files is missing data after conversion. Awave Studio
converts the files (to include with all of the data as far as I am aware), but some (and possibly all) of them have pitch shifts in them. I contacted FMJ-Software about this, so I will wait for a reply and see if I can get that resolved. Aside from that, I did manage to get the music extracted from the SORRY! CD-ROM—yay!