I'm back baby!!!!!

Started by Asharin, December 22, 2010, 23:05:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Asharin

It's been almost 3 years since I managed to actually produce any music longer than 30 seconds  :-\  I just lost inspiration/motivation and stuff.
However, the other day an idea popped into my head, and it's progressing well. It's currently 4 mins 30 long and I just need to redo the vocals.  When it's done you can all be tortured by my singing again after such a long break :)  Not that anyone probably remembers my poor voice anyway!
Anyway, how's things? :)
I am Dyslexic of Borg, resemblance is fertile, your ass will be laminated.

KrazyKatz

Welcome back :).

Good to have you again, and glad that your muse has returned.

Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Asharin

Hopefully my voice should be better now too :D  All my dental work is finished and I quit smoking 2 years ago, so in theory it should be better, however lack of preactice is hampering things a little :D
However it's nice to have life back in the old 'Schtufbox' project (the name I make my music under heh)

KrazyKatz

Cool man. Don't rush into mad vocals too soon after such a long while and don't be discouraged if it's a strain. The lack of practice can do that to you. Warm up the ol' chords and do your thing. We are looking forward to the listen ;)

And dude... WAAAAAY to go on quitting smoking! Hopefully you have become one of those militant Ex-smoker dudes that's more than happy to thrust his anti-smoking rhetoric on the unwashed masses.

Keep it cool.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Asharin

Quote from: KrazyKatz on December 22, 2010, 23:33:35WAAAAAY to go on quitting smoking! Hopefully you have become one of those militant Ex-smoker dudes that's more than happy to thrust his anti-smoking rhetoric on the unwashed masses.

Keep it cool.
Actually no, I still head outside with my smoker friends (smoking inside bars etc is illegal here in the UK now) I think the militant ex smokers (born again non smokers lol) are hypocrites of the highest order.  I actually hate that they banned smoking in pubs, as I prefer the smell of smoke to stale ale :D
Ah well :)
I originally planned to quit smoking in the year 2000 when I hit 25 yrs old :D  8 years later wasn't too bad eh? :D

kit beats

Welcome Back! Cigar?

Id like to hear some of your music Asharin.

Best regards,
"get the piece sounding pristine." - KrazyKats
..Like this one, definatly got the Sam Zen
individuality in it... - Asharin