Saturation Check

Started by RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER), July 24, 2010, 01:33:36

Previous topic - Next topic

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

As said in title, it would be nice to have an option to auto-set the maximum "inital global volume" level, in order for the song to be normalized, without being in the "red"...

And still about volumes, an individudal amplifier for each channel would be great, for the final mix comfort...

The actual volume channel mixer is not quite good, as it is dependent on "in song" volumes "M" commands, whereas it should be over all other volume "in song" settlements, I think...

RG

Saga Musix

Quote from: "Raphaël Gesqua"
The actual volume channel mixer is not quite good, as it is dependent on "in song" volumes "M" commands, whereas it should be over all other volume "in song" settlements, I think...
I've had a similar idea for a new Mixmode before, see here. Is that what you need?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

RG (aka AUDIOMONSTER)

Your idea is very good, but is not quite the same, I think.

I'd like to act (beyond the "saturation of global volume check") on extreme final volume of each channel, also, in the "General" section, by adding a "Final Mix Volume" bar under the "Initial Volume" bar (because this one, as its name tells, is only "initial", and can be changed in the song, whereas I'd like one that wouldn't (only used when song is finished, so, as a real mixing tool))...