Sample Creator: Abilities to Draw/Edit/Generate

Started by delete12345, May 12, 2010, 15:25:52

Previous topic - Next topic

delete12345

Modplug Tracker seems to be lacking in real-time editing waveforms.

I wondered if it's okay to add a simple sample editor/creator.

Awaiting replies. :)

Rakib

Have you tried the latest version, it does have a sample editor.

^^

delete12345

Oops! I downloaded an older one. :P

EDIT: Where can I download the latest one? If it has to do with SVN from Sourceforge, I couldn't do it. I use Visual Studio 2010, and supposedly I don't think Modplug is compatible with VS 2010.

If there's a latest version that was compiled under Visual Studio 2008, I'll gladly download from there.

Thanks!

Saga Musix

The last test release can be found here. I have not obtained VS2010 yet, so I was not able yet to check whether it works without any major changes. I know, I'm lazy.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

delete12345

Quote from: JojoThe last test release can be found here. I have not obtained VS2010 yet, so I was not able yet to check whether it works without any major changes. I know, I'm lazy.

I wondered if Modplug Tracker is able to be built under Visual Studio 2010 Express Edition...But you're right. Migration is very time-consuming, and being lazy about it is a good thing. :)

And thanks for the link. Glad I'm not missing out on this. :D

Saga Musix

You won't be able to compile it with a vanilla VS2010 Express Edition anyway, I can tell you that. This edition is missing various libraries that are present in the other versions. It seems to be possible to compile it with VS2008 Express after downloading some SDKs, but we're still in the state of investigating this.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Relabsoluness

Quote from: "Jojo"I know, I'm lazy.
Really? :)

Quote from: "Jojo"It seems to be possible to compile it with VS2008 Express after downloading some SDKs, but we're still in the state of investigating this.
This is not worth getting excited about: as far as I know there is nothing but one vague report that it would be possible against many clear counter examples speaking against it.

Saga Musix

Quote from: "Relabsoluness"
Quote from: "Jojo"I know, I'm lazy.
Really? :)
Yes, I'm about 10 meters away from the place where I could get VS2010 almost every day. ;)

Besides that, I'm so lazy that I spent half a day just on getting a .gz loader working in OpenMPT just so that I don't have to extract gzipped modules from AMP manually after downloading them! :P

Rakib

VS2010 is up at msdnaa, free to download.

Besides I don't find you that lazy, getting new builds so often.
^^