GAME: How much do you know about the poster?

Started by LPChip, February 20, 2006, 12:20:15

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

Lets see how much we know about eachother.

In this game, the poster is the quiz master. He/she asks a question with 4 possible answers of which only one is good.

Example: (assuming that I'm a banana)

What am I?

A. Apple
B. Banana
C. Grapefruit
D. Lemon

Correct answer to reply is B.

Rules:
You may only give one answer. The first person that answers correct, wins and may then give us a question about him. You are free to put your question in as any way, as long as you have 4 answers to choose from.

Also a good way:

Statement1: something!
Statement2: Something else!

A. Only S1 is right.
B. Only S2 is right.
C. They're both right.
D. They're both wrong.

If someone gives an answer, and you're positive that its something else, post it, you might win if you are right!
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

Which of the following styles is my less favorite one?

A. Chiptunes
B. Trance
C. Ambient
D. Electro
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Louigi Verona

Electro.

(what is this style of music anyway?)

LPChip

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"Electro.

(what is this style of music anyway?)

Sorry, but thats not correct. :) Electro is a combination of synth and downtempo i guess... Its what I mainly track nowadays. Electro is somewhat similar to a Chiptune, but more advanced.

Louigi Verona

LPChip

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"ambient then

Haha, you're guessing aren't you?

Sorry, but that's wrong too. Im mainly tracking Electro/Ambient nowadays (atleast for the projcet am currently working on)

2 options remain. Perhaps you've misread the question?

Louigi Verona

no, but I thought you did some trancy tunes.

Trance then - not much choices left anyway :)

LPChip

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"no, but I thought you did some trancy tunes.

Trance then - not much choices left anyway :)
Yeah, but I still don't like trance. I made trance to see if it would alter my opinion about trance, aswell as to learn from it.

Trance is the correct answer, so please provide us with a new question. :)

Louigi Verona

Statement1: Louigi Verona is a native Italian.
Statement2: Louigi Verona adores metal music.

A. Only S1 is right.
B. Only S2 is right.
C. They're both right.
D. They're both wrong.

cyperkid

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"Statement1: Louigi Verona is a native Italian.
Statement2: Louigi Verona adores metal music.

A. Only S1 is right.
B. Only S2 is right.
C. They're both right.
D. They're both wrong.

answer D
commodore stole my childhood

LPChip

I'd say D too, but If D is wrong, then it could be A.

Therefore my answer is A (just in case :))

Louigi Verona

cyperkid wins!!! (he gave his answer first)

LPChip

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"cyperkid wins!!! (he gave his answer first)

Yeah I though so too. Therefore I didn't gave D as answer in the first place.

Turn goes to Cyperkid.

Louigi Verona

cyperkid

Quote from: "Louigi Verona"where is cyperkid?

i'm here (back)
my question is... (...kinda silly but as it's up-to-date maybe it's nice to announce it here)

i was absent from the forum because:

A: had to stand a examination
B: had to stand a romantic meeting with my girl-friend
C: had to stand unexpected flows of inspiration by tracking music
D: had to stand a harddisk eating worm/troian infection
commodore stole my childhood