Ability to use transpose+1 over the entire pattern

Started by Rakib, January 26, 2010, 00:45:50

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakib

My first thought was, if you double click the note row you get all the valid inputs, like c, b, ~~ (and PC and PCs which i don't know what does) and so on. I want to use ctrl + q to make it available for ^^

1. To use all the valid inputs like ^^, ~~ and PC and PCs which i don't know what does by using transpose +1 from example c5. And when you've reached the last valid input, you start at the bottom again. No note, c0 and so on.

2. This feature over the entire pattern. Like instrument 1 and with transpose + 1 you get intstrument 2, effect b to c.

Edit: Most people use ctrl + q/a for tranposing +-1

Edit: Moved to the issue tracker: http://bugs.openmpt.org/view.php?id=34
^^

Saga Musix

Quote from: "Rakib"and PC and PCs which i don't know what does
You should, as a VST user! Just have a look at the 1.17.03.02 thread.

QuoteAnd when you've reached the last valid input, you start at the bottom again. No note, c0 and so on.
I find that questionable. Especially since I certainly do not want empty cells of the patterns suddenly be filled with B-0s.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

Quote from: "Jojo"
Quote from: "Rakib"and PC and PCs which i don't know what does
You should, as a VST user! Just have a look at the 1.17.03.02 thread.
Thanks! Downloaded the example you posted, use of vst should be much simpler now.
Quote from: "Jojo"

QuoteAnd when you've reached the last valid input, you start at the bottom again. No note, c0 and so on.
I find that questionable. Especially since I certainly do not want empty cells of the patterns suddenly be filled with B-0s.

I can see that, but consider the extended use of ctrl + q (and a)
^^

Relabsoluness

Please consider changing "ctrl+q" to "transpose+1" to make the request understandable also for those who do not map ctrl+q to transpose+1.