OpenMPT 1.18 releases

Started by Relabsoluness, January 25, 2010, 22:03:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Snu

yes! thank you so much for fixing that tab order on the general tab, thats been driving me nuts for ages!
lots of nice new little improvements too, LOVE the ctrl-drag on the envelope editor.

Saga Musix

The website has just been updated and OpenMPT 1.18.03.00 is now the latest official version.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

Have any clue on how things are going to be with the sourceforge download, the download html-file is still not a very good way to do it.
^^

Saga Musix

Quote from: "Rakib"Have any clue on how things are going to be with the sourceforge download, the download html-file is still not a very good way to do it.
I haven't gotten around updating sf.net yet, still have some other pages to update first.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Rakib

No need to hurry about that, but I was more wondering how the download is going to be there.
^^

Saga Musix

Quote from: "Rakib"No need to hurry about that, but I was more wondering how the download is going to be there.
Just an installer, which can optionally (enabled by default) download unmo3.dll from openmpt.com.

Rakib

^^

Saga Musix

The new installer is now also available on sf.net - If anyone wants to try it, please do so. I have tested it, but one can never be sure how it works on different machines.

Rakib

Hmm did not work here, the installer detects that unmo3 is missing and wants to download the file. But when starting download the status says "getting file information..." and then stops, canceling the download doesn't work either and has to be stopped through task manager. Maybe it's my firewall thats stops it but I get no questions from the windows firewall and the program is unable to quit by it self.
^^

Saga Musix

That's strange. Which OS are you using? The download thing works here on both WinXP (no firewall, virtual machine) and Win7 (Windows Firewall)...

Rakib

^^

Saga Musix

Are you an administrator? Does "run as administrator" in the context menu of the exe file help?

Rakib

No it didn't help. I also allowed the installer to directly allow access to internet without intefering with the firewall without any luck.
^^

Saga Musix

Rakib

^^