1.17.03.02 OpenMPT process remains after exit.

Started by LPChip, January 20, 2010, 22:30:17

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Quote from: jmkzSorry "couple of hours"? hahaha  ;D (i forgot 8))
That is only the cakewalk. For the tightrope walk, try one that lasts for a couple of months! Just a note: If you are walking on a tightrope, I am not that I would recommend attempting to jump (recalls Treaterous Tightrope from the Mario Party series (the exact game is not remembered, but it is somewhere after Mario Party 2) (The mind is thinking Mario Party 4, but it has been busy not playing that series for quite some time, so it is at a loss as to which game that mini-game is in)). Nope, I guess I was mistaken. It was not Treaterous Tightrope that I was thinking of. I do not recall the name of the game then. Treaterous Tightrope is apparently in Mario Party 8. Daisy! zzz

Hmmm, I think that I got a tad bit carried away at the end there. Oops

Saga Musix

LPChip, Do you still experience this or is it safe to close this report?
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Good question. I used to notice this because I had this script to make it portable, but ever since you pointed out I could make OpenMPT portable using its settings, I stopped using the script. So I'm not aware if it hangs or not.

If it is up only for my sake, close it. I'd have to investigate to see if it still remains open, but given that this was for an old version, chances are it no longer happens.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs