Author Topic: Customise sequence editor shortcut keys  (Read 2431 times)

Offline bvanoudtshoorn

• Extreme artist
    • Barryvan
Customise sequence editor shortcut keys
« on: November 21, 2009, 02:05:55 »
I have an Apple keyboard -- it's very possibly the nicest keyboard I've ever used. HOWEVER, it doesn't have an [Insert] key, which, needless to say, is extremely frustrating. I can work around this in the pattern editor itself by changing the keys, but in the sequence editor, I can't seem to alter the default keymappings.

Am I missing something, or is this functionality missing? If it is missing, could it please be added? :)

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
    • Download music, samples, VST plugins: Saga Musix Website
  • Operating System: Windows 7 x64
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2009, 11:39:29 »
The sequence editor is indeed still using the old keyboard handling code. Maybe there's a reason for that, but I'll have a look into it.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Offline Saga Musix

• OpenMPT Developers
  • aka Jojo
    • Download music, samples, VST plugins: Saga Musix Website
  • Operating System: Windows 7 x64
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 22:26:19 »
Please confirm that this has been added properly in OpenMPT 1.18 release candidate. You can set the thread status to S=C yourself then.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.