Set channel colour in pattern editor

Started by Paul Legovitch, November 18, 2009, 23:04:53

Previous topic - Next topic

Sam_Zen

2 Jojo : With a poll I didn't mean to vote anything on or off.
More out of curiosity to see how many people use the channel manager.

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Paul Legovitch"+1 for removing the keyboard split from the panel
+2

in general i think this idea could be good for some people and i'd prefer the original concept, mentioned in the first post. if you can expand and collapse it, where's the problem? coloring the channel headers on the other hand would make the whole channel tab into a giant LSD trip like thing and would need a lot more work for changing the background colour AND the text color.

i'm totally against popups by the way.

regarding the channel manager: i don't use it, but i think it's useful. as are the VU meters (which i love) and the treeview (which i don't make use off, since it takes too much space although it might appear very functional if used correctly)
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

LPChip

I also don\t use the keyboard split.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

I wonder if anyone DOES actually use it. I've never seen anyone using it. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.