Move cursor with Duplicated pattern

Started by Harbinger, October 22, 2009, 16:53:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Harbinger

When duplicating a pattern in Order List, how about moving the "Order List" cursor to the new pattern (and displaying the new pattern)? Or at least a General option to do so when duplicating Patterns.

Saga Musix

Maybe I'm getting something wrong, but the cursor will be set to the first pattern of the duplicated order(s).
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

Quote from: "Jojo"Maybe I'm getting something wrong, but the cursor will be set to the first pattern of the duplicated order(s).
that's the way i see it as well....
@harbinger: if we didn't misunderstand you, there's nothing to be requested / fixed here
10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

Harbinger

I'll try it again at home and get back to you. The Order List cursor didn't go to a Duplicated pattern when i tried it. I'll get more info and let you know....

Saga Musix

What's up with this one? I still think that it's done properly already.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Harbinger

Closing until i get the time to check this behavior. No sense cluttering the To-do list. :wink: