Shareable color schemes

Started by Harbinger, August 15, 2009, 01:26:20

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

So we both are pregnant? Wow, what a coinkidink! :nuts: :lol:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

Nonono you're getting it wrong. Only you are.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Eh okay...

Congrats to me then X) :nuts:

So... who's the mother? :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Crud... I was afraid you were going to say that!

Really Weird Person

Hmm, and I thought that LPChip and Jojo were guys (at least LPChip, based on his (?) name). Either I was wrong or they might be having some biological strangeness going on. I didn't think that males got pregnant.

LPChip

Or perhaps we're not that serious right now :nuts:

g

You should get you act together. Think of the child!

LPChip

How about I find a suitable mother first?

No way I'm gonna be able to raise my child alone!!! :nuts:

Any volunteers? :lol:

Saga Musix

Ok, feature implemented in the new test version. If anything is going wrong, please tell us to re-open this request.