Mass Export/Save all samples

Started by zeekay, June 13, 2009, 18:34:04

Previous topic - Next topic

zeekay

I would like to be able to export all samples from a project from the menu and/or sample screen. This would be very useful to me because I frequently move projects back and forth between OpenMPT and various DAWs.

Sam_Zen

Welcome zeekay !

Support ++
A kind of a inside ripper..
Or, to say, some kind of batch function to export a selection according to certain settings into WAV files.

Saga Musix

Sounds like a good idea actually...
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Harbinger

Seconded!....errr,thirded,--i mean, fourthed!

Saga Musix

Ok, feature implemented in the new test version. I will close this as zeekay has already confirmed that this works as he wishes.

Note that you can use the following placeholders when exporting:

%sample_number% - a running number (duh) - should be used
%sample_filename% - sample filename - if it doesn't exist, %sample_name% will be used.
%sample_name% - sample display name
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

nervesagent

Hi,

My label requires me to produce sample packs for sample clearing and I was looking for an easy way to do this.
Can anyone point me to where I can find this function in the latest version of openmpt?
Thanks!

Saga Musix

Shift-click the save button. I'm pretty sure the manual mentions that. ;)

nervesagent

Quote from: Saga Musix on January 29, 2018, 14:04:18
Shift-click the save button. I'm pretty sure the manual mentions that. ;)
Awesome! Sorry for not reading the manual. :-[

Wouldn't it be more obvious if the save button had the little downpointing symbol like where the New button has different options?

Saga Musix

Yup, I have I considered in the past but just didn't get around implementing that.
Edit: This will be possible in the next version.

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs