ModFM Jingle Compo

Started by AceMan, April 14, 2009, 08:24:13

Previous topic - Next topic

AceMan

We are happy to annouce fresh modules.pl competition! :)
This time it's smallest and a bit different from what we had in the past, but we hope you will enjoy it as much as previous ones :)

* the goal is to create ModFM radio jingle
* max. duration: 20 sec.
* format: MP3 44100 khz 128 kbps (you can send us "source" file like XM, but you have to provide MP3 version as well)
* voice sounds (spelling radio's name, website url and some catchy phrases) are highly recommended :)
* two entries per composer allowed

* deadline: 19 April 2009
* voting: 20-24 April 2009
* results: 25 April 2009

Send your jingles to compo@modules.pl (you will get a reply email confirming your entry was accepted).

The winner will get brand new modules.pl t-shirt :)
All jingles that will get users' approvement will be played regulary at ModFM radio.

Rakib

Do we get samples to work on?
^^

AceMan

Hi Rakib!

Nope. This time you can use any sound you want :)

Saga Musix

Hey AceMan! :) As said at BP, I'll try to get something done for the compo. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

AceMan

Hi Saga! I'm looking forward to your entry :)

Btw, thanks for your congratz on ICQ and congratulations for 2nd place in tracked compo! You deserved it :)

psishock

My input is not correct then :D, you've claimed that non of your track has even past the BP pre filtering process Jojo. Oh well *updating*.
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

You have got me very wrong then. :P
Quotepsishock, 12.04.2009 18:12:46:
how was the tracker compo?

Saga, 18:12:53:
and my track didn't make it through the preselection for streaming music

Saga, 18:12:57:
tracker music was ok

psishock, 18:13:07:
omg didn't maked? why? :)

Anyway, thanks AceMan, especially for this really great compo. :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

AceMan

We've collected 9 nice jingles :) You can download them or simply listen online on the compo page - look for the "Compo" section in the right panel (when logged in).

Voting ends on Friday 0:00 so make sure you place your votes before that :)

residentgrey

Nice site AceMan, any teamup with TMA at all?
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

Saga Musix

Teamup? The only teamup I'm aware of was at Breakpoint, when I was supposed to help with the pre-selection in the tracked music compo, but there was no need for that. :P