MPT Techy Christmas Compo OPEN!

Started by bvanoudtshoorn, December 05, 2008, 10:31:56

Previous topic - Next topic

xaimus

I have finals all throughout this week.  :(

LPChip

I've submitted my entry, but Barry, the compopage gives an errormessage. Did you received it?
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

bvanoudtshoorn

Yeah, I see it... That's some of my lazy coding. When I wrote the code, I had data in the database already, so I didn't bother putting in checks etc. to see if the request actually worked. The warnings should disappear tomorrow. :)

TimInge

What's the cut off time for entries tomorrow? I've got something, but I'd like to polish it a bit after work tomorrow if there's time. If not, I'll just enter it now and subject you to a little roughness.

bvanoudtshoorn

Submit now! The cutoff is midnight tonight, for whatever 'tonight' is on LP's webserver.

TimInge

Drat!
My entry will be somewhat laughable, but I'm rusty and didn't have much time, and laughing is good!
Looking forward to listening to the other entries.

LPChip

The time on my webserver is GMT -8 because its in the USA.

I would suggest however to use GMT 0 as baseline.

Dunno if the script is set for that though :P
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

xaimus

i'll try to ass something together in an hour when i get off class \:D/

Saga Musix

i haxx0red something together in 15 minutes just for the sake of making something, but I couldn't submit it (sent it to barryvan). That was at ~23:45 CET which should be WELL before midnight in USA.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

Saga Musix

i definitely like my tune best. :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"i definitely like my tune best. :P

Surprisingly enough, I like it. :D

But then again, I think yours is more techno than trance. :)

Anyway, are the competators allowed to vote too? Cus I seem unable to vote.

Saga Musix

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"as requested by LPChip:
OMG HAPPY HARDCORE XMAS REMIX

I so love this song! Really, you did a great job here. You probably would've won with this song as entry. :)

Saga Musix

so barryvan, can you put this into the compo instead of my old version? :P voting doesn't work anyway :D

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"so barryvan, can you put this into the compo instead of my old version? :P voting doesn't work anyway :D

No, thats not fair!!! I helped him! :P

and this song is better than mine