No borders around buttons

Started by bvanoudtshoorn, December 02, 2008, 23:01:51

Previous topic - Next topic

bvanoudtshoorn

Well, putting 90% of the buttons inside bevelled panels looks great on Win 9x styling, but when you're using themes, it can just look weird, particularly if the theme's buttons have slightly rounded corners. :)

psishock

my whole win is on 9x styling here. 8)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

LPChip

I'm using a nice XP style but I'm a bit puzzled of what you mean.

First your caption says you want it, then you say that it looks weird.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

bvanoudtshoorn

No no, my caption says I *don't* want the borders. :)

bvanoudtshoorn

And this screenshot shows you why it looks weird:

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

psishock

I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

Found out what this actually is (as it looked pretty bad with Vista's default style :P). The buttons have a "static edge" or a "client edge" in some cases. I'm going to remove this.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.