(Split) MPT Compo! :D

Started by psishock, November 14, 2008, 23:56:15

Previous topic - Next topic

xaimus

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

Quotewhen is compo
oh...well, the whole thing started a bit differently than the "compo", you only see the best part of the fun here. =)

but it does not matter... you see, the only thing that held Harbinger from releasing his smashing and powerful composing technique was his very old computer. Not that the new rig arrives soon, all of us should fear the upcoming creative outburst. You stand no chance xaimus. ::)
I'm as calm as a synth without a player.  (Sam_Zen)

Saga Musix

xaimus compoes every day in #mod_shrine anyway. :P
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

psishock

oh, but his not so talkative lately in this forum. Are there any reason for that, or his just more bored that we are? ;D
or less? =(

LPChip

I dunno why he doesn't post on the forum that much anymore. I don't think that the fact that I scared him away has anything to do with it though... :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

well, i only know that xaimus is lurking in #mod_shrine and doing top-notch tracne there. :P

psishock

Quotedoing top-notch trance
:o sound very promising, i'll do some research about his songs ^^, as far as i can see, his more into drum'n'bass than the actual trance.

Saga Musix

oh well, i'm sure i've sent you the ST-xx compo pack with his trance track in it. :P

here's another one, liveattheliquidroom.it:
http://sagagames.de/compo/2008-07-09.rar
me = damn2.it :P

älskling

Quote from: "LPChip"I dunno why he doesn't post on the forum that much anymore. I don't think that the fact that I scared him away has anything to do with it though... :nuts:

Don't worry LP... You can never really know how people will react when you come on to them.  :evil:

psishock

Quote from: "Jojo"oh well, i'm sure i've sent you the ST-xx compo pack with his trance track in it. :P
Negative matey. :o
But that compo sounds very nice :nods:, i should find some time and flex my muscles there. :P

Quote from: "Jojo"me = damn2.it :P
I know, i know ^^, i've read the .txt and noticed you right away. =)
and that melody...hmmm... it sound very familiar to me! :P

Quote from: "älskling"Don't worry LP... You can never really know how people will react when you come on to them.  :evil:
i can imagine: huh?! nutso :? :deleting his account on that forum:
:lol:

Saga Musix

Quote from: "psishock"and that melody...hmmm... it sound very familiar to me! :P
"A - R + Y = X" ... does that ring a bell? :P

i didn't host st-xx compo, neither did i participate in it, but i uploaded it to my server, just in case...
http://sagagames.de/compo/2008-08-31.rar
have fun and listen how good 20 years old samples can sound :D

psishock

Quote"A - R + Y = X" ... does that ring a bell? :P
ill say this way then, i knew where it came from. =)
:listening to other tracks in the meanwhile: 8)

xaimus

Quote from: "xaimus"when is compo

compo damnit

aaaaa

psishock

Hahaha, ok, we shall put something together soon then. 8)
Can you hold on 'till Harbinger gets his new rig? :D